620 10 84 90 info@mindweb.es

PRICES WEBSITES CORPORATIVE WITH WORDPRESS

LANDING PAGE

170€

+ 1 single page
+ Basic SEO
+ Responsive design
+ Contact form
+ Web Security
+ Basic template
+ Google Maps
+ Google Analytics
+ 1 language
– Premium Theme
– Blog

BASIC

320€

+ 5 pages
+ Basic SEO
+ Responsive design
+ Contact form
+ Web Security
+ Basic template
+ Google Maps
+ Google Analytics
+ 2 languages (google translator)
+ Blog
– Premium Theme

ESTANDARD

470€

+ 10 pages
+ Basic SEO
+ Responsive design
+ Contact form
+ Web Security
+ Basic template
+ Google Maps
+ Google Analytics
+ 4 languages (google translator)
+ Blog
– Premium Theme

PREMIUM

620€

+ 15 pages
+ Basic SEO
+ Responsive design
+ Contact form
+ Web Security
+ Basic template
+ Google Maps
+ Google Analytics
+ 4 languages (google translator)
+ Blog
+ Premium Theme

PRICES WEBSITES CORPORATIVE WITHOUT WORDPRESS

BASIC

650€

+ Up to 5 pages
+ Basic SEO
+ Contact form
+ Responsive design
+ Google Maps
+ Google Analytics
+ Web Security
+ Payment gateway
+ Basic template
+ 1 language
– Product Upload Tutorial
– Product Upload
– Premium Theme
– Blog

ESTANDARD

820€

+ Up to 10 pages
+ Basic SEO
+ Contact form
+ Responsive design
+ Google Maps
+ Google Analytics
+ Web Security
+ Payment gateway
+ Basic template
+ 2 languages (google translator)
+ Tutorial upload products
+ Blog
– Product Upload
– Premium Theme

PREMIUM

1050€

+ Up to 15 pages
+ Basic SEO
+ Contact form
+ Responsive design
+ Google Maps
+ Google Analytics
+ Web Security
+ Payment gateway
+ 4 languages (google translator)
+ Tutorial upload products
+ Blog
+ Upload up to 100 products
+ Premium Theme

MAINTENANCE

BASIC

40€

€/month

+ Backup databases
+ Backup files
+ Updates themes, plugins, system
+ Security monitoring

– 2 hours of support

ESTANDARD

65€

€/month

+ Backup databases
+ Backup files
+ Updates themes, plugins, system
+ Security monitoring

+ 2 hours of support

PREMIUM

120€

€/month

+ Backup databases
+ Backup files
+ Updates themes, plugins, system
+ Security monitoring

+ 5 hours of support

The first month of FREE maintenance!

Also, if you bring a friend and hire us, we will give you another FREE month!

FREQUENT QUESTIONS

CAN I DISMISS THE MAINTENANCE AT ANY TIME?

Yes. There is no contract of permanence. If you want to cancel our maintenance at any time, there is no problem or penalty for it.

CAN I CHANGE MAINTENANCE PLAN?

Yes, at any time you can increase or decrease our contracted maintenance plan, without any penalty.

MY WEBSITE IS NOT ADJUSTED TO ANY PLAN

If your website has other characteristics and you do not know what plan to choose, you can contact us detailing everything you need and we will make a detailed and personalized quote for you for free.

WHAT IS THE WAY OF PAYMENT?

Once the plan to be chosen has been decided, 25% of the total price will be charged. Once the website is completed, and before delivery, the remaining 75% will be charged.